WHAT ARE THE BEST ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTERS IN FLORIDA?
Congratulations on taking an important step in building a lasting recovery. When it comes to finding the best Florida alcohol treatment centers, you’ll need to take a close look at the facility’s programming and treatment options. But how do you know what addiction treatments really work? And what kind of care do you need?
We’re here to help. Keep reading to learn more about the evidence-based treatments that will help you beat your alcohol dependence and start on the road to recovery.
What Alcohol Addiction Program Do I Need?
Across the United States, various treatment centers offer different types of alcohol addiction treatment services. And while each level of care can help someone, you need to find the alcohol addiction treatment that is right for you. So let’s take a look at the treatment plans that Florida alcohol treatment centers offer and which one meets your needs.
A medical alcohol detox can make all the difference in your recovery. If you try to detox at home, you’ll quickly see that life-threatening alcohol withdrawal symptoms make quitting “cold turkey” dangerous and challenging. On the other hand, a medical detox will give you 24/7 medical supervision from a team of physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals. Additionally, you may be eligible for medication assisted treatment (MAT), a program in which physicians prescribe medications to minimize withdrawal symptoms. With MAT, you’ll be safe and comfortable enough to overcome your physical dependence on alcohol for good.
Inpatient Dual Diagnosis Treatment:
Inpatient treatment can give you a safe, alcohol-free place to focus on your recovery. Overcoming alcohol abuse can feel impossible when you’re stuck in the same setting that encouraged your drinking, but inpatient addiction treatment gives you a space to focus entirely on your sobriety. And dual diagnosis programming treats both alcohol addiction and the underlying mental health issues that cause it. In this way, dual diagnosis care can help build the foundation for your lifelong recovery.
Partial Hospitalization Program:
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) helps people who have completed inpatient treatment to stay focused on recovery while returning to daily duties like school and work. At our alcohol treatment center in Florida, our PHP employs dual diagnosis treatment to keep addressing your mental health and addiction issues as you transition back into daily life.
Once you’ve found the right alcohol rehabilitation program for you, the next step is to enroll in a program and receive your personalized treatment plan. Let’s look at some of the treatment options available to you at The Blackberry Center.
What Alcohol Addiction Treatment Options Will Help Me?
- Client intake evaluation: When you first enter our Florida alcohol treatment center, a member of our compassionate clinical staff will meet with you to discuss your history with alcohol abuse, your mental health, and your recovery goals. They will then use this information to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique history and needs.
- Overall physical health evaluation: At The Blackberry Center, your health and safety are our biggest priorities. Upon admission, you’ll undergo a private, respectful physical health examination to ensure that you may safely begin treatment.
- Medication management: Sometimes, medication can help or hinder your recovery. Upon entering our facility, one of our physicians will evaluate your medications to ensure that they are not worsening your addiction symptoms. In some cases, they may recommend that you take certain medications to help you in recovery, but you will never be forced to take a medication without your consent.
- Dietary planning: Nutrition can make all the difference in your alcohol addiction treatment. All meals provided at our Florida alcohol treatment center are healthy and nutritious to give you the energy to conquer your alcohol addiction.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): This individual therapy works by helping you address negative, self-destructive thoughts, such as “I’m not good enough” or “I don’t deserve to be happy.” By teaching you new, constructive thought patterns, CBT can give you the coping skills and confidence to move forward with your recovery from alcoholism.
- Group therapy: Peer support and 12-step groups will come together to help you find community support for your addiction to alcohol. You’ll share your experiences with addiction to help find common experiences and discover new coping skills to help you stay alcohol-free for the rest of your life.
- Recreational therapy: In these recreational activities, you’ll develop key life skills like communication, co-operation, and physical wellness. All of these will be key in helping you adjust to daily life without alcohol, and you’ll find that they make important relapse prevention tools.
Contact us today to take your first step towards recovery.
What Staff Will Help Me in Alcoholism Recovery?
The most important part of finding a Florida alcohol treatment center is selecting one with licensed staff. These are the people who will dedicate themselves to supporting you on your path to recovery, so you need to have faith in them.
Next, look for a treatment center with licensed staff members. They should be dedicated to supporting you on your path to recovery. Counselors should listen intently when you speak and have your best interests at heart.
Additionally, all staff members should be trained in client-centered care. Building a trusting relationship with your counselor and peers in the alcohol treatment center is important for your success.
Therefore, it is important to find people with extensive experience in addiction recovery. Common positions include:
Best Alcohol Treatment Centers in Florida – Where Will I Go for Treatment?
The treatment center’s location is also important factors to consider. It is important to have the ability to find a safe place to reflect and get centered. Look for an addiction rehab that has real, clear photos of the facility. After all, if you’re going to get help there, you should know what to expect when you walk through the door.
Furthermore, you might not want to go to a treatment center in your hometown for many reasons. Discretion, getting away from triggers, and starting fresh are reasons to get out of town. For this reason, many people travel to sunny central Florida for their alcohol treatment program.
Are you ready to break free from the confines of alcohol addiction? The Blackberry Center is one of the best alcohol treatment centers in Florida, and we can help you build a strong foundation for a lasting recovery.
We are a 64-bed behavioral and addiction hospital in St. Cloud, Florida. Here, we provide people with a safe place to reflect, reset, and heal. Built in 2017, the facilities are state-of-the-art and brand new. Our amenities create a serene environment that offers both world-class comfort and an opportunity to focus on your recovery from alcohol addiction.
Contact us today to learn more about the programs we offer at The Blackberry Center.