Experience Lasting Recovery
With Our Faith-Based Resources
Many people who are dealing with drug or alcohol addictions seek spiritual support in trying to detox and recover.
Although this is not true for everyone, some people find recovery easier to manage through their faith tradition.
The Blackberry has a faith-based recovery and dual diagnosis program that uses a non-denominational approach to addiction treatment utilizing Celebrate Recovery‘s proven treatment options.
What Is Alcohol Treatment and Rehab?
- Inpatient treatment involves counseling by a healthcare professional.
- A detoxification program in a hospital or medical facility is an option for those who need additional assistance.
- Medications may be available that reduce withdrawal symptoms.
- Alcohol rehab is the process that occurs when a person who has used alcohol excessively or abused alcohol discontinues their use with the goal of remaining permanently abstinent.
- The treatment process includes detoxification, rehab, and maintenance of sobriety.
Faith-Based Drug & Alcohol Rehab Goals
- End alcohol abuse
- End drug abuse
- Improve overall health
- Treat any underlying mental health issues
- Integrate into society to live a productive life
TREATMENT PROGRAM FEATURES
"This place saved my life!! The staff here is a wonderful, compassionate group of people. Some of the most caring individuals I have encountered, from the techs, nurses, Dr’s and nutrition staff. Your road to recovery can truly begin here at the Blackberry Center."
"My stay at the blackberry center was phenomenal the staff was so sweet and caring and made me feel safe. Paul was amazing and funny and an staff member. And he made sure I was safe and okay when I got here and was upset and sad."
"Thank you Blackberry Center. Please let all the west side techs especially Tina, Iris, and Greg know that Mike W. really appreciated their support and help"
Get more information about our faith-based alcohol and drug recovery treatments and how we can help you.