GENERAL PRICING INFORMATION
The Blackberry Center is committed to providing meaningful information to our patients related to financial obligations for healthcare services. It is our intent with this website to publish our financial assistance policies and the pricing ranges for our most common services. In order to provide you with information that is helpful based on your personal healthcare coverage, we must first differentiate between patients with some form of insurance or governmental coverage, like Medicare, and patients without insurance or coverage. If you have some form of insurance coverage, please click “Insured”.
- Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other health care practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
- Health care practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the hospital; and
- Prospective patients should contact the health care practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
- You or your insurance company may receive a separate bill in addition to the hospital’s bill for any of the following services you may receive while at the hospital: your attending physician (including your attending psychiatrist), consults or second opinions ordered by your attending physician, internal medicine physician, anesthesiologist, and ambulance services.
- Estimated Charges are available upon request.
To request an individualized estimate of charges, itemized copy of your bill or medical records to very your bill please call 407-863-0111 and request to speak to the Business Office Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Patients and prospective patients have a right to request a personalized estimate.
- This is the link to the AHCA pricing website. https://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov
The service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
Most Major Insurance Plans Accepted
The following is a partial list of the many insurers who cover care at The Blackberry Center:
- Beacon Health Options
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/New Directions Behavioral Health
- Bright Health
- Cigna Healthspring
- Florida Health Care Plans
- First Health
- Florida Hospital Care Healthfirst
- Humana Behavioral
- Humana Military ( Tricare East )
- Magellan Health
- Triwest VA
- VA Choice
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
- Volusia Health Network
Please note that this is not a complete list of insurance companies whose policies may cover treatment at The Blackberry Center. If you do not see your provider on this list, please contact us.
Below is a list of services which our recovery center may provide. Note that we may not administer all of the programs below; this is simply pricing information on what our rates would be for each service, if it is offered. For more clarification on what programs we provide, please visit our services page or call our friendly admissions specialists at 888-512-9802.
- Detox $1,500 per day
- Residential Treatment $1,500 per day
- Psychiatric Treatment $1,500 per day
- Dual Diagnosis $1,500 per day
- Partial Hospitalization Program $660 per day
- Intensive Outpatient $165 per session
What is not included in our estimates
Your personal physician or other physicians providing you with services related to your hospital stay or visit will bill you separately. An independent laboratory will also bill you separately for lab work. If ambulatory services were used those would also be separate.
More detailed pricing information is available. If our estimated pricing information does not appear to cover your service, or if you feel you will have complicating factors requiring a more detailed query, you may call our representatives for a good faith estimate at 888-512-9802.
Where did this data come from?
We pulled data from the most recent calendar year to determine pricing on our most common services.
If the hospital has not had at least 5 patients in the past year utilizing that service, “N/A” will appear in the pricing range. “Hospital Stay range” refers to an average length of stay in the hospital. Any hospital advertised prices or flat rates will supersede these rates.
Please feel free to contact the Blackberry Center at 321-805-5090 for a personalized estimate.
Below is a link to the Agency’s pricing websites that provides information on payments made to the facility for defined service bundles. The service bundle information provided is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and the actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
The Blackberry Center makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided herein. The pricing information provided by this website is strictly an estimate of prices, and The Blackberry Center cannot guarantee the accuracy of any estimates. All estimates are based on information provided by a prospective patient and do not include, among other things, any unforeseen complications, additional tests or procedures, and non-hospital related charges, any of which may increase the ultimate cost of the services provided. Any prospective patient should understand that a final bill for services rendered at The Blackberry Center may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and The Blackberry Center shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
Please feel free to contact our health care practitioners regarding a personalized estimate, billing practices and partcipation with any insurance provider or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) as the practioners may not participate with the same health insurances or HMO as the center.
Makkena Ramarao, MD-Medical Director
3389 W Vine St # 304, Kissimmee, FL 34741
Harbinder Ghulldu, MD-Medical Services
6900 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
Amit Desai, MD-Medical Services
9975 Tavistock Lakes Blvd #220, Orlando, FL 32827
Norbert Falasco, MD-Medical Services
3389 W Vine St # 304, Kissimmee, FL 34741