Feeling depressed and wonder if you should call us about treatment?
Complete our Depression Test & Mental Health Screening
Symptoms of Depression
They can include:
- Trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness
- Pessimism and hopelessness
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or sleeping too much
- Loss of interest in things once pleasurable, including sex
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Aches, pains, headaches, or cramps that won’t go away
- Digestive problems that don’t get better, even with treatment
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts
Feeling Depressed? Talk to a Patient Specialist
TREATMENT PROGRAM FEATURES
"This place saved my life!! The staff here is a wonderful, compassionate group of people. Some of the most caring individuals I have encountered, from the techs, nurses, Dr’s and nutrition staff. Your road to recovery can truly begin here at the Blackberry Center."
"My stay at the blackberry center was phenomenal the staff was so sweet and caring and made me feel safe. Paul was amazing and funny and an staff member. And he made sure I was safe and okay when I got here and was upset and sad."
"Thank you Blackberry Center. Please let all the west side techs especially Tina, Iris, and Greg know that Mike W. really appreciated their support and help"
Get more info on depression and how we can help you