Inpatient Rehab Program
When considering your inpatient rehab treatment options for a drug or alcohol use disorder, you may come across a wide variety of programs and offerings. Various factors such as medical history, length of prior alcohol use and frequency of drinking will play a role in what form of treatment best fits your needs.
Sometimes, if the warning signs of alcoholism are caught in the early stages, an outpatient setting may provide sufficient treatment. This allows you to carry on with daily activities such as work or school, family obligations and other responsibilities. However, if you have struggled with years of heavy drinking, an inpatient treatment center may provide the best recovery options.
What is an Inpatient Rehab Program?
- Inpatient treatment provides the highest level of rehab services for patients diagnosed with alcohol or other drug addiction. Typically, inpatient drug rehab programs include medical detox services.
- At The Blackberry Center, treatment for substance abuse begins with our clinicians getting a good understanding of your specific situation.
- Our treatment team will evaluate your medical health, mental health and chemical use history in order to design an individualized alcohol rehab plan for you. Our rehab staff may also talk with your family members and other professionals you might already be working with to address your needs and challenges.
- Because addiction is a disease that affects your body, mind and spirit, we bring a multidisciplinary team together to provide you with a holistic healing plan. Your licensed team members for inpatient treatment may include:
- Addiction counselors
- Wellness and fitness specialists
- Continuing care coordinators
- Clinical case managers
TREATMENT PROGRAM FEATURES
"This place saved my life!! The staff here is a wonderful, compassionate group of people. Some of the most caring individuals I have encountered, from the techs, nurses, Dr’s and nutrition staff. Your road to recovery can truly begin here at the Blackberry Center."
"My stay at the blackberry center was phenomenal the staff was so sweet and caring and made me feel safe. Paul was amazing and funny and an staff member. And he made sure I was safe and okay when I got here and was upset and sad."
"Thank you Blackberry Center. Please let all the west side techs especially Tina, Iris, and Greg know that Mike W. really appreciated their support and help"