Many people who are dealing with drug or alcohol addictions are trying to detox and recover.
The Blackberry has a detox facility and dual diagnosis program in sunny Florida which can help you get through recovery using the following detox methods.
What Is Alcohol Treatment and Rehab?
- Inpatient treatment involves counseling by a healthcare professional.
- A detoxification program in a hospital or medical facility is an option for those who need additional assistance.
- Medications may be available that reduce the desire to drink.
- Alcohol rehab is the process that occurs when a person who has used alcohol excessively or abused alcohol discontinues their use with the goal of remaining permanently abstinent.
- The treatment process includes detoxification, rehab, and maintenance of sobriety.
Talk to a Patient Specialist
TREATMENT PROGRAM FEATURES
"This place saved my life!! The staff here is a wonderful, compassionate group of people. Some of the most caring individuals I have encountered, from the techs, nurses, Dr’s and nutrition staff. Your road to recovery can truly begin here at the Blackberry Center."
"My stay at the blackberry center was phenomenal the staff was so sweet and caring and made me feel safe. Paul was amazing and funny and an staff member. And he made sure I was safe and okay when I got here and was upset and sad."
"Thank you Blackberry Center. Please let all the west side techs especially Tina, Iris, and Greg know that Mike W. really appreciated their support and help"
Get more information about our alcohol and drug detoxification treatments and how we can help you
Help With Alcohol & Drug Detox Starts Here.
Fill out the confidential form and we will contact you within 24 hours